Food Process Workers
Breakwater Fulltime – Casual
Our client is a leader in the food industry, devoted to the highest standards of quality assurance and food safety, specialising in a variety of products.
Successful candidates will be part of a structured development program and will become integral in the day to day operation of the plant, with the opportunity to progress within the company.
Direct recruitment Geelong is looking for great, reliable, fast paced workers who are physically fit as some repetitive lifting, up to 20kg is required .Experience in food manufacturing and repetitive work would be an advantage.
Successful candidates will meet the following requirements;
· Able to work with all meats. Pork and beef
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· A Strong understanding of food safety, hand washing, and OHS requirements
· Food handlers certificate would be valued
· Able to work in a cold environment
· Able to work with the team and have a strong work ethic
· Available to commence immediately
· Possess a strong safety focus
· Willing to undergo Drug testing
· Excellent numeracy, literacy and Attention to detail
· Possess excellent communication skills.
· With a flexible attitude, willingness to work overtime, attend training and work on other shifts as required.
· Must have your own reliable transport
If you meet the above criteria this is a great opportunity for you! Send your CV to Geelong@directrecruitment.com.au